No Problem, Enter Our
Virtual Dressage Team Competition!
Youth Dressage Team Challenge
Gather up your friends, film your rides, and compete against other virtual teams to win awesome ribbons and prizes!
● All tests to be ridden in a standard 20x60 meter arena, or small 20x40 meter arena. We encourage teams to set a date and meet at a suitable arena to video rides together.
● Video to be taken at C. Sound must be on. Tests may be read, however, no coaching is permitted. Videos must be unedited. If coaching or editing is suspected, the rider will be eliminated.
● Videos may not be from previously judged rides. ● Videos should be titled with the rider name, horse name, and test.
Example: Sally Smith on Thunder - Training Level Test 2
● Each team is required to have 6 scores. The top 6 scores from each team will be counted.
● Eliminated/retired, scratched, or withdrawn rides will count as 25%.
● The total percentages of each team’s counted rides will be added together and divided by 6 to determine the team’s average score.
● Teams will be placed by the highest average score.
Each team should have a designated adult Chef d’Equipe to submit all entry forms, payment, and video links.
Individuals are welcome to ride tests without a team using the Individual Rider Entry Form.